The Midland Business Alliance is only as strong as its membership. Your level of involvement can increase member benefits. Below are some of our committees and a brief description of their goals. If you are interested in volunteering with the MBA, please let us know at (989) 839-9901.
- Ambassadors attend ribbon cuttings, act as greeters at special events, assist in the development of the membership base and meet on a monthly basis.
- Sales Lead Roundtable meets weekly to exchange business leads.
- Governmental Issues studies local, regional, state and national issues affecting business, recommends positions and stages informational programs for members.
- WakeUp! Midland has a steering committee to plan the popular morning program offering networking, information and promotional opportunities for members.
- Midland Blooms implements the annual beautification project along Eastman Road.
- MYPros is the young professionals networking group.
- A Board of Directors is elected or appointed annually to set policy directives for the MBA.