Data & Demographics
We know that when you’re considering a site for a new or expanding business, it’s important to review data relevant to your decision-making. Please explore the links on this website to access a variety of data.
Midland County Data
- Click here for Midland County Demographics and here for a community profile for the county.
- Search the Midland County database for current available properties.
- You can also generate your own demographic reports around specific available properties with our regional property database.
- Contact us by calling (989) 839-0340 or by email for assistance or any questions.
Site Data at Your Fingertips: Quickly find the property information you’re looking for
The City and County of Midland maintain robust GIS data systems about our community. GIS, which stands for “Geographic Information Systems,” allows you to view comprehensive data about available land parcels, zoning and utilities, and assess information in one convenient overlay. The systems are free to the public.
Low Cost of Living: High Value for Your Money
In Midland County and in the Great Lakes Bay Region, we pride ourselves on offering housing options and amenities across the price spectrum – all of greater value than in large cities. Take a look at the links below and find out why it makes economic sense to work and live in our community.
|Cost of living index||91||90||100|
|Goods & Services index||98||96||100|
|Health care index||93||96||100|
- Midland County Consumer Spending Data 2016
- Midland County Demographic Data 2016
- Midland County Labor Force Data 2016
Midland County Data and Demographics
Whether you’re considering Midland as a new location or working to scale up your existing Midland site, we want you to have all important data at your fingertips.
Download demographic reports in PDF format for Midland County’s major municipalities:
Not the information you’re looking for?
Call us at (989) 839-0340 or fill out the form below.