Employee Health Screening App and Web-Based Contact Tracing Platform Offered to MBA Members at No Cost
BYOD™ INC. Created TEMP PROTECT™ and GUEST PROTECT™ to Help Businesses Stay Safe
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, BYOD™ Inc. of Midland, MI is aligning with the Midland Business Alliance (MBA) to provide the TEMP PROTECT™ Employee Health Screening Tool and the GUEST PROTECT™ Contact Tracing web-based platform to their Members at no cost.
The TEMP PROTECT™ App is a mobile application that health screens individuals and generates a QR code for location scanning. The individual’s response to health questions are linked to their temperature and QR code. The data is then encrypted and stored in a secure AWS Cloud environment. Staff members are provided a 1-day work permit and must re-certify daily.
The GUEST PROTECT™ platform uses any smartphone with a camera to scan a QR code that is unique to the participating business. The customer enters their name, phone number and email then submits the encrypted data to an Amazon Web Services Cloud storage environment for retrieval if required by the health authorities. The process takes less than 20 seconds to complete and can be completed by the guest or the business.
“We are pleased to work with the team at the MBA and we applaud the leadership taken by President Tony Stamas to get area businesses the tools they need to make their establishments as safe as possible during the COVID-19 Pandemic.” Remarked Dave Dittenber, CEO of BYOD™ Inc.
“When the MBA can provide valuable tools to our Members and support a local technology startup company who is one of our own Midland-based businesses, we have a win-win situation for all involved,” Declared Tony Stamas, President and CEO of the MBA.
- For more information about TEMP PROTECT™ see www.tempprotect.ai or contact email@example.com
- For more information about GUEST PROTECT™ see www.guestprotect.ai or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in Utilizing These Tools?
Please contact BYOD Inc. at email@example.com and use the code Alliance to trigger the following steps:
- An introductory letter with an attached questionnaire will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information from the questionnaire will be attached to a no-charge contract that will be sent from DocuSign.
- When the contract is signed and returned, you will be set up in the system. BYOD will contact you to set up onboarding, either a group Zoom or individual meeting.
- You will be good to go and BYOD will follow up with them within the first week to make sure you have no issues.
About BYOD™INC. and The PROTECT SUITE of Tools
BYOD™ is a Midland, MI-based Virtual Restaurant Manager powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Combining advanced analytics with deep learning from IoT technologies our platform measures restaurant performance and provides real-time actionable step to reduce costs, increase revenue and support consistent operation BYOD™ has developed the Protect Suite of tools-TEMP PROTECT™, GUEST PROTECT™ and EVENT PROTECT™ to help restaurants, business and event spaces open reopen and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.