Calling all young professionals!
Are you … in your 20s to early 40s? Then we want you to join MYPros!
What is MYPros?
Want even MORE info? Check out our MYPros Welcome Packet!
- Luncheons on leadership, professional development, community involvement, and more.
Social events to meet other young professionals and enjoy the evening.
Regional events with Saginaw Young Professionals, Mt. Pleasant Young Professionals and Bay Energize.
Government and community events with local, regional and national guest speakers.
Regular member communications, including our e-newsletter and MYPros Marquee, to keep you up to date on local and regional happenings.
Ok…but do I know anyone who is already a member?
Probably! Click here for the current roster.
Cool! So how do I join?
Now that I’m a member, how do I get involved?
Easy! MYPros relies on the committees and volunteers who make the program successful. We’d love to have your talents on a subcommittee!
- Steering Committee: Provides strategic oversight for the subcommittees and acts as MYPros ambassadors.
- Community Engagement Subcommittee: Plans and implements government and community events.
- Communications Subcommittee: Coordinates MYPros communication efforts.
- Crowdfunding Committee: Plans and implements a program designed to raise money for a local entrepreneur.
If you’d like more information about becoming involved with a MYPros Subcommittee, please email email@example.com.