Calling all young professionals!
Are you …
- In your 20s to early 40s?
Then we want you to join MYPros!
What is MYPros?
- Luncheons on leadership, professional development, community involvement, and more.
Social events to meet other young professionals and enjoy the evening.
Regional events with Saginaw Young Professionals, Mt. Pleasant Young Professionals and Bay City Energize.
Government and community events with local, regional and national guest speakers.
Regular member communications, including our e-newsletter and MYPros Marquee, to keep you up to date on local and regional happenings.
Ok…but do I know anyone who is already a member?
Probably! Click Here for the current roster.
Cool! So how do I join?
Now that I’m a member, how do I get involved?
Easy! MYPros relies on the committees and volunteers who make the program successful. We’d love to have your talents on a subcommittee!
- Steering Committee: Provides strategic oversight for the subcommittees and acts as MYPros ambassadors.
- Social Subcommittee: Plans and implements MYPros social events.
- Communications Subcommittee: Coordinates MYPros communication efforts.
- Community Engagement Subcommittee: Plans and implements government and community events.
- Luncheon Subcommittee: Plans and implements MYPros luncheons.
If you’d like more information about becoming involved with a MYPros Subcommittee, please email Mallory Bourbina at mbourbina@MBAmi.org .