Non-Profit, Small Business and Corporate Member Benefits
In addition to the core benefits that all members receive, non-profits, small business (under 25 FTE) and large business and corporations have additional benefits, specifically packaged to meet your goals and needs.
Non-Profit Membership Benefits
Non-profits that are first-time member to the MBA will receive new member benefits, business promotions, and enjoy the following non-profit benefits:
- The membership investment for non-profits is our lowest investment amount of $275. All employees and board members can attend events.
- Non-profits can purchase our mailing list for only $25 instead of $100 when doing fundraisers. This provides you with the mailing addresses of our almost 1,000 members
- WakeUp! Midland offers a special rate of $100 for non-profit sponsors to showcase their offering.
- Plus, the Non-Profit category has been the number one searched category on our website out of 500 different business categories since 2012. You want to be listed where people are searching!
Small Business Membership Benefits
Small business first-time members will receive the new member benefits, business promotions, and enjoy the following small business benefits:
- Small Business Programs– Since the small business owners have limited resources and time to hire staff to do their marketing, sales, accounting, social media, etc., we provide a quarterly breakfasts, workshops and more. The topics are relevant to small business and owners and employees are welcome to attend. Click here for upcoming events.
- Sales Lead Roundtables – Participation with a Sales Lead Roundtable is a great way to network with a group of business people committed to helping you grow your business. With a sales lead group on Tuesday and Thursday, the Sales Lead Roundtables are at an all time high for participation!
- US Chamber Small Business Tools – When you join the MBA, you are automatically a member of the US Chamber as a federation partner and have access to several toolkits, small business resources, and you’ll receive savings at Sam’s Club and FedEx.
- Legislative Voice – As a small business owner, you might not have time to follow legislative issues or know where to turn when your business needs assistance. The MBA is actively engaged in legislative matters on a national, state, regional and local basis. As our strategic plan states, our goal is to strengthen the MBA’s role as the non-partisan “voice of business” in matters of legislative affairs and public policy that impact the organization’s membership.
- Affordable sponsorship opportunities to reach your target market.
Large Business & Corporate Membership Benefits
First-time large business and corporate members receive the new member benefits and business promotions plus additional opportunities to demonstrate your commitment to the well-being of Midland and embrace sustainability through community engagement.
- Volunteer at an MBA event or become an MBA Ambassador to exhibit your dedication to creating an inclusive community while meeting your corporate goals for volunteer hours. And, it’s fun! Volunteering is a great way to give back to the community. It also improves workforce satisfaction ratings while inspiring the next generation to embrace corporate citizenship.
- Sponsor programs such as Midland Blooms, the MBA Holiday Party, and the Annual Meeting and promote your brand to targeted audiences, position your company in front of local and state leadership as well as elected officials, and exhibit your commitment to improved ecosystems, workforce retention, and an inclusive community.
- There’s more …
- Access to regional opportunities and contacts. Just ask for an email introduction.
- Effective advocacy representation and a connection to elected leaders at the local, state, and federal level.
- Access to data such as demographic and economic reports.
- Informational programs to create greater awareness of community news, business trends, etc.