What is Leadership Midland?
The future of any community is directly related to the talent, dedication and resourcefulness of the people in that community. Leadership Midland is a community leadership training program that provides exposure and insight to those who will occupy leadership positions within our community.
What are the Opportunities?
- Develop and enhance leadership skills
- Inform leaders about the opportunities and challenges facing our community
- Inspire leaders to encourage solutions and collaborations to make Midland County a better place to work and live;
- Provide a dynamic network of individuals to strengthen personal and organizational influence.
What are the Benefits?
- A better sense of personal leadership potential and enhanced leadership skills
- Leaders with a broader understanding of community issues who are prepared to keep their organizations engaged
- A diverse, growing network of alumni and resources
Applying to Leadership Midland
Class members have been selected for this year’s program, which will run October 15-17, 2020. Applications will be available in April. If you are interested in applying for future classes, contact Diane Middleton here.
MBA Members: $650
Non-MBA Members: $750
Tuition covers activities, materials, lodging and meals. Partial scholarships are available to qualified participants; the request must be submitted with your application.
- Enrollment is limited.
- Acceptance letters are mailed out in late-June.
- Look for application information about Leadership Midland 2020 in early 2020.
Joel Beeck ’04,Huntington Bank
Kristi Kaye ’14, Midland Hypnotherapy
Jenni Bush ’16, SPACE Inc.
Daniel Buzzell ’17, Ace Hardware & Sports, Inc.
Scott Dondineau ’18, Garber Chevrolet
Erick Forshee ’07, Fisher Sand & Gravel
Julie Foster ’19, AMPM
Dave Gray ’05, Express Mart Food Stores, LLC
Caleb Guthrie ’15
Kevin Heye ’08, Greater Midland Community Center
Millie Jezior ’09, MidMichigan Health
Jerry Ladwig ’09, 75th District Court
Vaughn Lakatos ’19, Trinseo
Kristy LeVasseur ’08, J. Ranck Electric
Scott MacNellis ’14, LaLonde Foods
Dennis Pilaske ’02, Chippewa Nature Center
Bob Rider ’99, Rider Type & Design
Madhu Rishi ’03, Physical Therapy & Rehab Specialists
Bridget Sadenwater ’07, ABC—Greater Michigan Chapter
Melissa Snelling ’09, Midland County Central Dispatch Authority
Mike Sullivan ’14, Northwood University
Adam Thiel ’19, Edward Jones – Adam Thiel
Dan Tuma ’17, Dan Tuma Media, LLC
Kim White ’18, Lifestyle Garment Care
Diane Middleton ’10, Midland Business Alliance