Strong Support for Start-up or Expansion in Midland
A variety of financial institutions and other financing options are available in the Midland area. The MBA is your one-stop shop for identifying potential financing sources and for assistance contacting them and wading through the application processes.
- Michigan Certified Development Corporation administers the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 Loan Program, which assists for-profit small businesses.
- Michigan Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides access to capital, resources, and strategic planning and execution, and offers fiscal counseling.
- North Coast Technology Investors partners with talented entrepreneurs in the Midwest to develop sustainable, long-term plans and access to capital, to create rapid growth.
- Blue Water Angels encourages entrepreneurs by networking them with individuals and organizations interested in investing in promising companies.
- Midland County and its municipalities are home to a wide choice of lenders, click here to see a list of MBA member lending institutions.
- Funding Sources for Food-Related Businesses from Michigan State University.
Contact us today for more information about financial assistance available for your business.
Call us at (989) 839-0340 or fill out the form below.